I’ve been making this copy-cat recipe for years now and it’s seriously the best!! Are you a fan of Cheesecake Factory but don’t have one near you? Or it’s not in your budget to visit there often?
This recipe will wow your family! The sauce adds a lot to them so don’t skip out on making that.
- 2/3 c. cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 green onions
- 1 t. black pepper
- 1 t. cumin
- 4 t. white vinegar
- Blend all well in food processor until fine.
- In a sauce pan (or in the microwave for 1 minute) heat up:
- 1 t. balsamic vinegar
- ½ t. tamarind pulp (optional)
- ½ c. honey
- 1 pinch powdered saffron (optional)
- Heat until honey is melted then add to other ingredients and blend in food processor again.
- Slowly stir in ¼ c. olive oil
- Egg Rolls:
- 6 avocados- cut up into slices (you want chunks)
- 2 T. bottled sun dried tomatoes (in oil)
- ¼ c. red onion- chopped
- Several sprigs cilantro-chopped
- 1 t. salt
- 1 package large egg roll wraps
- 1 egg- beaten
- Vegetable Oil- for frying
Make the sauce, then refrigerate while you make the egg rolls.
For the egg rolls:
Mix first 5 ingredients well but make sure not to mash- you want it chunky NOT guacamole! Spoon some into egg roll wrapper and roll up bottom corner, and then roll up like a burrito. Brush the last edge with the beaten egg to seal. *do not let egg rolls touch each other after this or they will stick together*
Fry in oil until golden brown.