This is one of the easiest, and quite possibly the best tasting recipes I’ve made in a long time. As an added bonus it’s all made in one pan in the Ninja Foodi! That means, less dishes!
Watch the tutorial video below to see just how easy it is.
- 2 T Butter
- 2 T Minced Garlic
- 6 Potatoes- peeled & sliced thinly
- 1 c. broth (I used 1 c. water & 2 t. vegetable beef broth from Thrive Life)
- 1 c. heavy whipping cream
- 3 T sour cream
- 1 1/2 c. cheese (to mix in)
- 2 T Chef's Choice Seasoning (Thrive Life)
- 1 c. cheese (to top)
Turn the Ninja on sauté. Melt butter, then cook garlic until slightly golden (do not burn!)
Add potatoes & broth. Pressure cook for 2 minutes.
Mix in heavy whipping cream, sour cream, 1 1/2 c. cheese and seasoning of choice.
Top with 1 c. cheese. Air fry on 390 for 10 minutes.