Thrive Life is having a Black Friday sale this week. The sale will be Tuesday (tomorrow) and Wednesday only and as long as supplies last- which this year has been crazy so I would order fast if there’s something you really want.
The sale starts at 9am (mountain time) on Tuesday. Here’s the flyer with the Black Friday Sales, and also the items on sale for the month of November.
*Be sure to read my tips & favorites below*
- I found out that the Colby Jack cheese is being discontinued, so now is a great time to grab some while it’s available and on sale.
- The ground Turkey is a limited edition item, so as of now it will only be available with this sale until supplies run out.
- Personally the things I’ll be ordering with this sale are: cheese & corn.
- I’ve already ordered from the November sales and highly recommend the apples- growing up with an apple orchard I can tell you these taste just like they did fresh off the trees growing up. I am pretty happy with this months sales as all the items are good.
- The cansolidators are AWESOME! I have a bunch of them and LOVE them! If you’ve been wanting to get your pantry or food storage organized these are a great buy. (would make a great Christmas gift too)
Let me know if you have any questions! www.what8ate.thrivelife.com
Thrive Life consultants get early access to sales- which is a fun bonus and one of many perks. Contact me if you’d like to learn more. email@example.com