If you’re looking for a quick comfort soup to enjoy in the cold weather you have GOT to try this creamy chicken chili! Using Thrive Life freeze dried ingredients make this recipe a great one to make using your shelf stable freeze dried foods.
When everyone else is living off beans and rice from their food storage, you can make amazing meals like this!
Watch the tutorial video below:
- 4 c. chicken stock
- 1 c. Thrive Life chicken slices
- 1/4 c. Thrive Life green chilis
- 1/4 c. Thrive Life sliced onions
- 3/4 c. Thrive Life sweet corn
- 2 cans of your favorite beans (I use pinto)
- 1 large can of green enchilada sauce (I use Macayo's brand)
- 1 T Garlic/Salt/Pepper seasoning blend
- 1 t chili powder
- 1 t cumin
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 c. Thrive Life shredded cheese
- Thrive Life cilantro and/or sour cream (optional for topping)
Add all ingredients into a stock pot. Simmer for 5-10 minutes or until the cream cheese and shredded cheese are melted and incorporated into the chili.
Top with Thrive Life cilantro and/or sour cream.