This week I’m making Shepherds Pie using quite a few Thrive Life ingredients that are on sale this month!
Watch the video below to see how to make it-
Here’s this month’s sales flier. Click here to order.
- Mashed Potatoes (topping):
- 1 1/4 c. milk- heated in microwave for 2 minutes
- 1 c. Thrive Life mashed potatoes
- 2 T butter
- 1 t. Thrive Life chef's choice seasoning
- Shepherd's Pie Filling:
- 1/2 c. Thrive Life diced beef
- 1/4 c. Thrive Life sliced onions
- 1/2 c. Thrive Life green onions
- 2 T Thrive Life carrots
- 1/2 c. Thrive Life sweet corn
- 1/2 c. Thrive Life peas
- 2 c. water
- 2 cans tomato soup
- 2-3 T Thrive Life Espagnole (beef gravy) sauce dissolved in 1 c. water
Mix together all the mashed potato ingredients and set aside. Add more water or milk to the potatoes if they set up too firm, or if you want them thinner.
Add meat, vegetables, and water and cook over medium high heat for a couple of minutes. Add the tomato soup, then the beef gravy mixture.
Simmer for 5-10 minutes until all meat and vegetables are rehydrated.
Serve the shepherds pie mixture on the bottom with the mashed potato mixture on top.
You can combine the shepherds pie mixture and mashed potatoes in a casserole dish and top with cheese then bake long enough to melt the cheese.